domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

Of course I'm a night owl...



I love night, for me it's the best time to do the things that I like or things that I must do. For example, I start the "night period" like 8 pm, I eat my dinner and I prepare myself to go to my dance practice. I dance from 9 pm until 11.30 pm and then I come back home. In that hour, I start to study or revise a little bit my homework or duties. Later, I dedicate to myself. I surf on the Internet while I listen to music. After that, I go to bed to watch TV and sleep. On weekends I do the same, but I hang out with my friends too. I love night because I feel energy, no pressures and I like to appreciate how the moon looks.

Reflexion


This work was easy to do it because the teacher checked my punctuation and grammar. I liked to do it because the topic was simple but interesting and now I enjoy it more because it's good with all the corrections and free of mistakes and that means that your work can be read it for everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario